BARCELONA—ExoClick is making online dating even more attractive by celebrating a partnership of its own. The Dating Network and ExoClick are now dating membership partners, which means that a 50 percent cashback promo is in order.
The promotion, available to all advertisers buying U.S. Email Clicks across all of the ad network’s dating partners, runs from May 20-31. Advertisers who purchase a minimum of $500 of flat deals or bids on Email Clicks from ExoClick’s US traffic traffic sources are eligible for the 50 percent cashback.
Available for dating offers only, Email Clicks allow advertisers to use data in order to pre-populate their registration forms or query their databases so that a different offer can be displayed in case of click saturation.
Cashbacks will be added to each advertiser’s ExoClick account during the first week of June 2019. Note that cashback payments are capped at a maximum of $500 per account.
ExoClick Sales and Ad Operations Director Evangelos Zirdelis commented, “Our cashback promotion is an ideal opportunity for advertisers and affiliates to test and convert U.S. dating site members with their own dating offers. This U.S. traffic is high quality and targets users who have already signed up to one or more dating sites, meaning advertisers will achieve a high conversion rate for their offers.”
- All advertisers buying the Email Click format targeting U.S. email traffic are eligible.
- The promo is available on flat fee and bidding campaigns for U.S. traffic only.
- Promotion runs May 20-31 (12 midnight EDT)
- To receive the 50 percent cashback, the minimum spend per account is $500 during the time of the promotion only.
- The 50 percent cashback is capped at a maximum payment of $500 per account.
- The cashback will be automatically transferred directly to each advertiser’s account no later than June 9.
- The advertiser must follow ExoClick’s compliance guidelines. Any breach of these guidelines will disqualify the advertiser from further participation in this promotion. Advertiser Guidelines can be found here.
- A tutorial on how to use the Email Click ad format is here.
https://avn.com/business/articles/technology/exoclick-promo-makes-dating-email-even-more-appealing-833360.htmlTags: adultweb webmaster webtech