Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     admin 
    Keymaster

Get help from fellow users.

Tony Bones 
    Participant

Hey you might like this plugin to help.Remove Query Strings From Static Resources will help a little on speed. Do you have gzip on?

admin 
    Keymaster

Thanks I’ll take a look at it. And yes I do have gzip on. I’m scoring a B on GTMetrix. But a C on YSlow. I will continue to make a few tweaks.

Tony Bones 
    Participant

Thanks I’ll take a look at it. And yes I do have gzip on. I’m scoring a B on GTMetrix. But a C on YSlow. I will continue to make a few tweaks.

this is what stinks about wp. do you have enough resources? I did some css magnification and some caching but im with godaddy and they finally added php7. What stinks is some plugins and all that don’t load in the footer. I used pingdom and a plugin hummingbird to see score and ways of fixing them.
    https://tools.pingdom.com/

Hummingbird Page Speed Optimization

admin 
    Keymaster

Your username is what follows the @ symbol on your profile header underneath your avatar. It is also how other members send you public messages on the dashboard. I’ve received a few emails over the last few days from users interested in changing their usernames. This can easily be done in your account settings. Look for the link that says “change username.” You can verify that your username has been changed by looking at the name under your profile picture on your profile page. Please keep in mind that the url to your profile changes as well. So if you have linked your profile on other sites, you will need to replace those as well. Visit the support page for more info. https://www.adulttalentlist.com/knowledgebase/change-username-settings/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright 2019 Adult Talent List

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account